- Accepting ESL inquiries from Australia, Canada, US & New Zealand
- English must be your native tongue to teach ESL for pay
- ESL Jobs available at full pay, partial pay, or missionary options where you raise your support or are self-funded
- Must be able to provide a recommendation from your local church.
Job opportunities in various regions of the world, including Taiwan, Japan, China, Poland and Mexico
Summer or one-year assignments, renewable annually
Single, married*, empty-nesters
Our ESL partner organizations do the ground work to provide you with a comprehensive program that will prepare you for any teaching assignment. They also offer essential support, such as:
- Pre-arrange the employer - a huge benefit
- Provide pre-trip training so you are equipped to teach
- Assist with the necessary visa and air travel
- Arrange housing and local transportation
- Place you with other like-minded teachers in the same area
- Provide a safe environment to serve in a local indigenous church
* ESL Jobs for those who are married ...
If you have school-aged children, you will want to home school them since education for your children will be very expensive.Empty-nesters and those without children have the time of your lives while serving the Lord.
- One or both can teach ESL